Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Portals In The Sky

As I was coming home this morning from dropping my granddaughter off at school the clouds were telling a story.  In front of me was three portals in the clouds and I heard that the portals in the sky our like opportunities in life we can walk through any of the portals and receive growth....portals like waves ebb and flow in our life.  The portals are moments of clarity in our live where the clouds create a hole where you can see clearly the beautiful blue sky beyond the clouds.  So the question comes to my mind that are we aware enough that we see these portals of opportunity to see clearly or do we still see the cloud cover?
I was guided to pull a card from the Sacred Path Cards....can I say Spirit has a sense of humor.  I drew the card Smoke Signals which has to do about reading the messages in the smoke or reading the messages from the Cloud People....what jumped out at me was the poem that Jamie Sams wrote for the Smoke Signals....so here it is...

“Sacred Language of the sky
Please speak to me.
You who live where Eagles flies,
Spirit I can see,
In the form of the Cloud People,
Coming from the Fire,
Sacred Smoke you call me
To be my desires,
Let me travel skyward,
With Heart so true,
That may fly like Eagle
And be close to you.”

Be clear with your intent...through the clarity will manifest your desires.

No comments: