Thursday, November 19, 2009

Chicchan for the second time....Pay Attention

I have put the whole Magical Child Poem from the Mayan Oracle because this card came up for the second time, so this says to me that we need to understand more and we NEED TO PAY ATTENTION, what is going on in our world.  Are we seeing the powerful beings that we are, if not, it may be time to look.


I am Chicchan,
   molten magma of pure life force,
   vibrant, vermillion flame of awakening and purification.
I am the heat, power, and vitality of crative essence.
I am instinctual wisdom.
I sense solutions and secrets
   within the belly of your being.
I am the flame of pure purpose galvanized within you!
I am the promise of awakening
   and the luminous lotus,
   crown of illumination.
I am the sacred fire of the serpent's dance
   lying coiled within you,
   until stirred to wakefulness
   in lightning quickness or serpentine grace.

My sacred river will ignite
   your whirling wheels of spendor,
   setting them spinning into the dance
   of their own divine timing.
As I dance with you,
I gently light the pathway of your natural unfoldment.

Fulfill your desire for sacramental intimacy
   and transcendent union
   in the divine dance with the Eternal Beloved.
When summoned in love,
I am the flint and tinder of the sacred fire,
   the potent energy that unifies
   the instinctual passion of beings
   with their divine nature.
It is I who provide the serpent feathers
   with which to make wings.

Open to your enlivened passion!
I am the scred serpent,
   and it is my effulgent light
   flowing vitally through your being
   that initiates you into the sacred chamber
   wherein abides the crown of purest love,
   awaiting, like a silken lotus, to adorn you.

No comments: