Thursday, February 3, 2011

A Interesting Read

With the thoughts of how we are changing and how we are attempting to get clearer about ourselves and the world around us, I wanted to toss out there a book that I thought was a excellent read.  The book is called Your Souls Plan, by Robert Schwartz.  I won't go into a lot of detail but the book is about the plan that we all made before incarnating into this life time.  Some wonderful mediums were used to get the information on each person in the book the Schwartz did a interview with.  It is about the fact that we all planned each thing that we are doing here.  What I found was as I read the book I found that it really helped me in taking harsh judgements out of some of life's circumstances.  Mr. Schwartz really gives you a new perspective on why some people made the choices to have certain experiences.  I hope you have a chance to read it....
I thank my good friend Dale for suggesting it to me....

No comments: