Saturday, July 9, 2011

Shifting Vibrations

So many of us are now shifting our vibrations.  It is the time of heart knowing.  High vibrations from the heart.  I recently experienced a name change it also changes the vibration of my name.  When I changed my name to my birth name it changes my numerology from Jacquie which is a 3 to Jacquilene which is a 7.  
It was suggested that I play with the spelling but, as it turned out whether I spelled Jacqueline or Jacquilene it still was a 7, but the vibration between Jacqueline and Jacquilene is definitely different.  I felt this change in my heart.  I could feel the weight being lifted off of my heart, feeling free.  I know a few people who were called to changed their names, and in doing so their lives also changed.
The world was created via vibration/sound so it makes sense to birth into a higher octave of self a name change may be needed.
  
Have you noticed if we change to a higher octave of thought how it shifts the vibration of any given situation?

At this time I encourage us all to embrace the sweetness of life, take the opportunity to water the seeds of our dreams, play more, embrace your family more, seek that which empowers you.  We are Spiritual Beings here to learn to be human, this is about laughter, love and light.  We are all related...

Going with these changes I have changed the graphics on my blog, I hope you like the changes.

2 comments:

Dale said...

Love the new look and the message. NiNi, otherwise known as Dale. Have to see if my numerology has changed.

Jacqueline Brown, said...

Thank you.....I am liking it!!!