Saturday, April 21, 2012

Whoa it doesn't pay to ignore your blog...I entered into a new world today.  Don't know how this will be in regards to my readers finding my blog but here goes.
I was reflecting today about just some silly things.  Silly things like I bought a new watch, no biggy right?  What I observed with this new watch is that it watch face is made out of mother of pearl so it is like walking around with a rainbow on my wrist.  I look at it and smile, what a nice reminder.  I have also been observing how even more than ever what we are thinking is manifesting and manifesting faster than before.  I thought wow we need to wrap our minds around that and pay attention to what we are really asking for.  Our we being as positive as possible.  Are we really speaking our truth and living from our hearts.  The caution of be aware what you are asking for.  The other observation is are we taking ourselves too seriously, what are we doing to lighten up.  What are we doing to stay grounded and centered?  I have had the observation that we have many people walking around feeling kind of disconnected from things.  Working on clients I have found that I am doing processes that adjust the Governing Vessel and Central Vessel, which in Acupressure is what keeps us grounded and centered.  Once you are centered then it connects you back up and you then feel wow where was I.  I have observed how many people doing a lot of self reflection, getting clear.  I believe I have mentioned this before.  It is a great time to be living enjoy your experience here.

No comments: