Monday, February 9, 2009

The Beginning


I was going to write a whole thing about LEAP and Energy Kinesiology but that will come. I thought maybe I should give you some background, after all this is my introduction to the world if you will and my company Soul Tapestries, LLC. To be honest I have always kind of been a behind the scenes type of person, occasionally sticking my head out the door to make my presents know. So this is a big risk for me, to actually move out into the world as a Practitioner of Energy Kinesiology and soon to be a LEAP Practitioner. I am truly outing myself today, as a occasional visionary I saw this work happening over 40 years ago, oops, really outed now, age telling. Anyway, in the vision I say people were going to be able to make changes in other peoples lives by doing body work, at first I thought it was going to be body massage but that was it. Then I was introduced to Brain Gym, I was impressed with the fact that by using water and specialized exercises you could change the learning difficulties, I thought I am on to something here. Then I thought its good but not quite it. I had heard of Kinesiology but it just seemed too much to take on at the time, but I understood bits of what it was about. So time passed and I put it aside until I get a call from a friend who had, had some Brain Integration Therapy done and she was so excited about the change it made in her brain, she was thinking clearly, processing problems in half the time, it was amazing. I then get a call and she is telling me about the two year LEAP Practitioner training that we may be able to get into. I said well I don't know when it starts I had things already in the works and I said it would take a miracle for this to happen. Long story short it happened and I entered the training November of 2007. It has been one heck of a training. This is the first time it was ever offered as a actual two year specialized training. For many of the classes they are taught by Dr. Krebs himself. I feel so privileged to be a part of the work. LEAP is truly going to make a difference in so many peoples lives. LEAP protocols and Muscle Monitoring give you access to the bio computer(the body). We need to all step back and really be amazed at what this body does, all on its own without us being aware of exactly what its doing. Its kind of like electricity, we just know it works. This training has opened the door for me in learning more about how it works and people this is one fantastic universe within its self. There are still things we don't know about why the brain does what it does.
It has taken me these 40 years to get to this place and I am now living what was my future.

2 comments:

Joy! said...

um...waiting for more prose and poetry dear!

Jacqueline Brown, said...

Prose and Poetry on my business blog, hmmmm.