Thursday, February 5, 2009

The setting sun


How do you end your day. Does your day end in anger, does it end in laughter, does it end in love? Thoughts are things and as was brought to my attention we need to look at what we are thinking. What kind of energy are we sending out to the universe. I remember reading a book way back in my 20's. The book was called Thought Forms by Annie Bessant. I remember looking at the picture of the negative thought forms and how ugly they were. I also looked at the pleasant thought forms and they were beautiful. What do you want your thought energy to look like. Be aware don't add to the fear that circulates so much these days. Look at the beauty around you and shift the thoughts.

"Spiritual realization is to see clearly that what I perceive, experience, think, or feel is ultimately not who I am, that I cannot find myself in all those things that continually pass away. What remains is the light of consciousness in which perception, experiences, thoughts, and feelings come and go. That is Being, that is the deeper, true I." New Earth by Eckhart Tolle'

2 comments:

CatherineAnn said...

Sunset is my favorite time of day. Nothing pleases me more than feeling a day well spent and relaxing as he sun sets. Beautiful picture.

Jacqueline Brown, said...

Thank you....
It certainly has the stamp of another beautiful day well done.