Wednesday, February 4, 2009

New Experience

I have to say that this creation of the blog was really quite a fun experience and I will be tinkering with it off and on.
The fire is a tradition in the Quero Shaman work. Mostly at the full moon we will build a fire and place into the fire the things in our life that not longer serve us. So many times we keep playing the same song over and over and wonder if it will ever end. So we pick a stick, branch that we can burn in the fire. It is amazing how the release happens when we do this. There is more ceremony involved but I just wanted to note that is why this picture is on my blog. Fire cleanses and many of us are going through a time of cleansing. Light comes in many forms.

2 comments:

Joy! said...

ya hoo Jacquie you go girl! It's lookin awesome!

Joy! said...

I knew u would like it!