Thursday, September 3, 2009

Global Community


I am finding that I am doing each weeks post a little different, which that works. Tonight I just opened the Mayan Oracle book with my eyes closed and where ever my right thumb was touching would be the message. It is so interesting that it really is what is coming up for many. Where exactly do we fit into the global community, what is the part we are here to play. Because I think it important I will write the whole paragraph. Each must clear and find what really is important in this life we are leading. The paragraph is from the card call Men.
"Men reminds you to step powerfully into your commitment as a planetary server! Your assignment includes whatever furthers your personal evolution and the evolution of global mind. You are an awakener, a transformer, an empowered global visionary. In your vision, you have compassion for others, and your decisions are made in the light of global consciousness. Ask yourself how you might experience compassion toward self, the Earth, and others. Be guided toward types of work, relationships. places to live, and projects that will benefit the Earth and her creatures. Allow your spirit to expand. Soar on your spreading wings and planetary perspective. Affirm? "Through you, Gaia, I am also transformed! I am awakening as the return of divine love and light. We are all one, Gaia, as you awaken, I heal myself. As I awaken, you are healed, and together our petals open ecstatically to the new Sun of Flowers.""
I really must say here how much this is so right on for what I am experiencing right now. Hearing what kind of negative talk I give to myself, how often I forget what a powerful being I am, and what powerful beings we all are. How through these changes we become overwhelmed, but in that overwhelm we may have our biggest insights.
Be open to these changes welcome the opportunity.

No comments: